Good morning lovelies hope you all having a great day and Christmas ahead 🙂
Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne. Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body, but it can be used to treat some poisonous bites and disinfect some wounds.
Here are the best ways to use activated charcoal for the health of your skin and hair.
- Make pores smaller and cleaner. …
- Take care of oily skin. …
- Treat acne. …
- Deep clean your skin. …
- Soothe and heal bites, cuts and skin irritations. …
- Rid your hair of toxins. …
- Add volume to your hair.
- Remedy scalp conditions.
- DID YOU KNOW?? 🤓🤓🤓🤓
- People have been using activated charcoal for thousands of years. In World War I, activated charcoal was used in gas masks to prevent soldiers from being poisoned by chemical exposure, and it has been used to treat water (making it tasteless and odorless) since 1930.
- REDUCE ACNE 😊Because activated charcoal removes toxins, it can help reduce the instances of acne and other skin impurities you might suffer from. It also works wonders for completely removing makeup.
To use activated charcoal on your skin, mix one (or one-half) capsule of the powder into a teaspoon of aloe vera gel, one teaspoon of water or rosewater, five drops of tea tree oil, and a pinch of sea salt. Mix these ingredients together until you have an even consistency. But be aware that this face mask is going to be black, and while it can stain your clothing and counter tops, it won’t stain your skin. Apply to your skin, let it dry, and then rinse off. Your skin will feel amazing.۔
There are lots lots of more benefits of this perfect nature material that GOD Can create for good purpose for all of us.